Board of Directors resolutions’ disclosure
The Board of Directors of Al Suwadi Power Company SAOG (the “Company”) is pleased to advise the Capital Market Authority, the Muscat Securities Market and the investors’ community that it has resolved the following at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 20 October 2014:
- Approval of the unaudited financial statements of the Company for the 9-month period ended 30 September 2014 together with the Directors’ Report.
- Approval of cash dividend of 6.1% per share (Baizas 6.1 per share) from the audited accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2013 to the shareholders of the Company who are registered in the Company’s shareholders’ register with the Muscat Depository & Securities Registration Company SAOC as on 1 December 2014.
- Approval to convene an ordinary general meeting of the shareholders of the Company to elect Directors to the Board of Directors to fill in the vacancies in the Board of Directors.
- Approval to convene an extra-ordinary general meeting of the shareholders of the Company to consider, approve and adopt the amended Articles of Association of the Company in conformity with the requirements prescribed by the Capital Market Authority
- Appointment of Mr. Muhammad Fawad Akhtar as Secretary to the Board.
- Appointment of Mr. Muhammad Fawad Akhtar as Disclosure Officer.
- Appointment of Ms. Sumaiya Al-Sharji as Internal Auditor.